Sunday, April 17, 2011

My baptism

When my birthday was 4 days away I had a talk with the bishop . He asked me a lot of questions on baptism. Then he asked me if I thought I was ready to be baptized. I said yes. On my birthday I got baptized and I knew it was the right thing to do. Elder Bernards gave a talk on baptism then my Dad baptized me. My Grandma Julia talked about the gift of the Holy Ghost. She gave me a blanket, a clock, a flashlight, new scriptures with a scripture case so I can remember the Holy Ghost. Then my Dad confirmed me.

2 comments:

  1. Carter- So glad you made the dicision to get baptized. Love to hear your all so mature perspective on the gospel. You have a great testimony and I love to hear it.
    Also it will be so great to read your great thoughts on growing up.

    ReplyDelete